Home Forums Main Forum Community Looks like I am first….

This thread contains 0 replies, has 1 user, and was last updated by  Mikesterbrau 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

XP: 1,766
    Stomping Grounds

Hi Folks,

Well it looks like I might be the one to kick this off.  My name is Michael and in my youth during the 70’s I loved tabletop games, the emerging computer game offerings as well as early MMO’s.   Later I ran a bbs with a never ending story section that everyone could add too.   So then career and family hit and I gave a lot of it up.   In the last few year I found audio books to help pass the time during my daily commute.   Now that the kids are starting to leave the nest; I have had a little time and energy to take up my old passion for reading.

Which brings me here.  This genre seems to really strike a chord with me and I really hope to help separate some of the chaff from the wheat or at least better target my reading based on what I find most appealing.    Hey and it looks like we might have a few authors here who can share a glimmer into the process and a behind the scenes view as to how the process develops.

Ok so please post your introductions so I am not left alone in here.   🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.