Olympus

Series

1 of 2

Author

Add to Bookshelf
Add to Bookshelf

[userpro_bookmark]


Buy on AmazonPreview
Add to Bookshelf
Add to Bookshelf

[userpro_bookmark]

One minotaur. One pixie. Endless peril.

Taysia Mitchell spends 60% of her life streaming and the other 40% sleeping. She wins every crafting competition in Shizuku Tani, but her daggers are just for show there.

When Taysia enters Pantheon VR, daggers won't be enough. Spells might, if she can level up fast enough.

It's the ancient myths and legends as she's never seen them. Deadlier. Fully immersive. And filled with more rats than she'd like. Zero rats would be perfect thank you very much.

Luckily her new minotaur companion isn't scared of rats. Unluckily, mean girl Racquel is in charge of training her. At least Pantheon veteran Isaac is friendly.

The shadows of Mount Olympus are her proving grounds, illusions her weapon of choice and there are Stone Soldiers lurking around every corner.

All the posters say Pantheon VR offers something for everyone. For Taysia, that something was a war. A war between two fellowships that seems to be coded right into the game. And things are escalating.

Without Taysia's help the whole game will go down.

Assuming she doesn't die first.

Share the preview: Tumblr Google Reddit VK Email

In this series

Please Login to leave a review and access many more features

No video review by Ramon

No video review by Ramon

No video review by Ramon

Report an Error
Our memories aren't perfect and we don't have the time to read everything with absolute fidelity, so there might be mistakes. We appreciate you taking your time to point them out to us.
Copy page URL so we can apply changes to the proper page.
Not Required
Not Required

Remove Ads

© 2021 LitRPG Newsletter All Rights Reserved.